EACH BOX COMES WITH
- The materials you will need for 4 or more activities. Each activity takes about 20 minutes, with many possibilities to explore and extend the activity or switch to something else.
- Activity sheets and challenges that are detailed and kid friendly. This includes instructions, and sheets for logging information or draw observations.
- A Parent / Teacher "Lab Assistant's" Manual containing extra information on complex concepts and any troubleshooting tips that will come in handy during field work.
A CURRICULUM IN SCIENCE
We built a set number of boxes every month that every subscriber receives depending on how long your subscription is. Here is the list of our current boxes in chronological order, and feel free to look at the pictures on the left so you see most of the contents in the box.
- Outdoors Lab
- Circuit Lab
- Space Lab
- Health Lab
- Kitchen Chem Lab
- Soap Mixtures Lab
OUR GOALS ARE TO
- Get kids off the screens and on to exploring the world around them
- Create science activities you can do with others and make learning fun
- Do hands on lab experiments kids might not get in school, and use activities thoughtfully designed by top notch educators.
- Build observation skills and creative problem solving skills essential beyond Science as a subject
- Support our goal of bringing similar experiments to 10,000 students in public schools. 100 subscriptions = 1000 students served.